OEM customized gravure printing eco-friendly green color plastic poly mailer bag

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $0.001-0.9 / Ton | 2 Ton/Tons custom size poly mailer bag (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
850 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month custom size poly mailer bag
Port:
Xiamen
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
Plastic
Plastic Type:
HDPE
Bag Type:
Square Bottom Bag
Industrial Use:
express bag
Feature:
Security, 10 years production technology
Surface Handling:
Offset Printing
Sealing & Handle:
Self Adhesive Seal
Custom Order:
Accept
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
XinHuaguan(custom size poly mailer bag)
Model Number:
XHG-116
Product Type:
Poly mailer bag
Color:
Pink,green or customized
Handle&Seal:
Hot seal
Printing:
NO or design for you
Bag style:
custom size poly mailer bag
Promise:
High quality custom size poly mailer bag
Certificate:
ISO9001, ISO14001, D2W,SGS
Price:
Competitive
OEM:
Welcome
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
custom size poly mailer bag by carton
Delivery Time
25~40 days after received deposit

 

Product Description

 

 

Item NameOEM customized gravure printing eco-friendly green color plastic poly mailer bag

Material

HDPE/LDPE for mailing bag 

Thickness

30 mirco or custom based on your requirement

Classification

Mailing bag

Feature

Biodegradable, Eco-friendly

Payment  

30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 

Certificate

ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service

YES

 

Related Product

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Company Information

 

Why choose us?
Our advantages:

1.Full equipped printing technology

2.On time delivery

3.Quality guarantee

4.Good services

 

Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours, wish to be your long term partner. If you have any problem, welcome to contact with us.

we will do our best for you. Your satisfaction is our goal. We seek for win-win transaction.

Welcome to contact with us for more professional information!

Q1. What's your product range?

- PE bag: T-shirt bag, Die-cut bag, Wicket bag, Ziplock bag, Newspaper bag, Patch bag (weld) and Softloop handle bag ect;

- OPP bag: Flat bag, Resealable bag, Cardheader bag, Irregular shape bag for pad packing ect;

- Composite bag: Food bag, Coffee bag, Pet food bag, stand-up bag, milk storage bag and Liquid packaging bag with spout ect;

- Packaging film: Aluminum foil, composited film, OPP film and PE film ect

 

Q2. Are you a manufacturer?

- Yes, we have been providing professional solutions in plastic packaging industry for more than 8 years

 

Q3. What information should I let you know if you want to get a quotation?

- Size (width x gesset x length)

- Material and thickness

- How many printing colors (or you can send design to us for checking)

- QTY

- If possible, please also advise the usage of the bag and it's best to send some samples for checking.

 

Q4. How many days will the samples be ready and how about the mass production time?

- Sampling tme: 5-7 days

- Mass production: around 10 days for OPP bag and composite bag; around 30 days for PE bags

 

Q5. Do you inspect the finished products:

- Yes, each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC persons.

 

Q6. How do you ship the finished products:

- By sea

- By air

- By courier: DHL, Fedex, UPS ect