Factory direct sales industry use HDPE/LDPE black plastic garbage bag on roll

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $1,000-2,000 / Metric Ton | 1 Metric Ton/Metric Tons colored garbage bag (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
1000 Ton/Tons per Month colored garbage bag
Port:
Xiamen
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
Plastic, Plastic
Plastic Type:
HDPE
Bag Type:
Side Gusset Bag
Industrial Use:
black plastic garbage bag
Feature:
Recyclable, Recyclable, Disposable
Surface Handling:
Aqueous Coating
Sealing & Handle:
Heat Seal
Custom Order:
Accept
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
XinHuaGuan
Model Number:
XHG-garbage bag on roll
Type:
Black plastic garbage bag,garbage bag on roll,
Size:
As customers' requirements
Print:
colored garbage bag without printing
OEM:
Yes
Certification:
ISO9001,14001, SGS, D2W
Color:
Black
Printing:
Gravnre Printing
Usage:
Garbage
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
100pcs/roll, 1000pcs/carton. Or as request
Delivery Time
Shipped in 30 days after payment
Product Description

Item NameFactory direct sales industry use HDPE/LDPE black plastic garbage bag on roll

Material

Plastic

Dimensions

60x80,70x115 10~100micro

Packing

200pcs/roll, 2000pcs/carton. Or as request

Processing Type

Blow Molding

Payment  

30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 

Certificate

ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service

YES

Related Product

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

Company Information

 

 

Our Services

Why choose us?

Our advantages:

1.Full equipped printing technology

2.On time delivery

3.Quality guarantee

4.Good services

 

Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours, wish to be your long term partner. If you have any problem, welcome to contact with us.

we will do our best for you. Your satisfaction is our goal. We seek for win-win transaction.

Welcome to contact with us for more professional information!

 

FAQ

Q1. What's your product range?

- PE bag: T-shirt bag, Die-cut bag, Wicket bag, Ziplock bag, Newspaper bag, Patch bag (weld) and Softloop handle bag ect;

- OPP bag: Flat bag, Resealable bag, Cardheader bag, Irregular shape bag for pad packing ect;

- Composite bag: Food bag, Coffee bag, Pet food bag, stand-up bag, milk storage bag and Liquid packaging bag with spout ect;

- Packaging film: Aluminum foil, composited film, OPP film and PE film ect

 

Q2. Are you a manufacturer?

- Yes, we have been providing professional solutions in plastic packaging industry for more than 8 years

 

Q3. What information should I let you know if you want to get a quotation?

- Size (width x gesset x length)

- Material and thickness

- How many printing colors (or you can send design to us for checking)

- QTY

- If possible, please also advise the usage of the bag and it's best to send some samples for checking.

 

Q4. How many days will the samples be ready and how about the mass production time?

- Sampling tme: 5-7 days

- Mass production: around 10 days for OPP bag and composite bag; around 30 days for PE bags

 

Q5. Do you inspect the finished products:

- Yes, each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC persons.

 

Q6. How do you ship the finished products:

- By sea

- By air

- By courier: DHL, Fedex, UPS ect