• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Material: Plastic, HDPE /LDPE /PE+EPI
  • Plastic Type: PE
  • Bag Type: Mesh Bag
  • Industrial Use: Garbage
  • Feature: Biodegradable
  • Surface Handling: Gravure Printing, Gravure Printing
  • Sealing & Handle: Heat Seal, Heat Seal
  • Custom Order: Accept
  • Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Xin Hua Guan
  • Model Number: XHG-bin bag black
  • Product Name: Bin bag black,black bin bag on roll,bag on roll
  • Color: Black garbage bag
  • Print: Customized logo or design
  • Size: As customers' requirements
  • OEM: Yes
  • Certification: ISO9001,14001, SGS, D2W
  • Usage: Used for shopping, gifts, promotional, advertisements,garbage, etc

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 100pcs/roll, 1000pcs/carton. Or as request
Delivery Time Shipped in 30 days after payment

Dear customer,

We are professional in manufacturing plastic packaging bag.

We have passed the SGS test report and ISO9001,ISO14001,D2W certification.


Garbage industry use eco-friendly polythene refuse black bin bag on roll

1.Material: HDPE /LDPE /PE+EPI

2.The size are customed as clients demand;

3.Any printing logo are available; 

4.High quality , reasonable price and fast delivery;


6.Used for shopping, gifts, promotional, advertisements,garbage, etc

7.Should give us the cost of samples if you want samples.But we will reciperare it to you when we have a business.

Product Description


Item NameGarbage industry use eco-friendly polythene refuse black bin bag on roll


HDPE/LDPE for mailing bag 


8-150 micron,or custom based on your requirement


Mailing bag


Biodegradable, Eco-friendly


30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 


ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service:



Related Product

Packaging & Shipping

Company Information

Our Services

Why choose us?
Our advantages:

1.Full equipped printing technology

2.On time delivery

3.Quality guarantee

4.Good services


Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours, wish to be your long term partner. If you have any problem, welcome to contact with us.

we will do our best for you. Your satisfaction is our goal. We seek for win-win transaction.

Welcome to contact with us for more professional information!


Q1. What's your product range?

- PE bag: T-shirt bag, Die-cut bag, Wicket bag, Ziplock bag, Newspaper bag, Patch bag (weld) and Softloop handle bag ect;

- OPP bag: Flat bag, Resealable bag, Cardheader bag, Irregular shape bag for pad packing ect;

- Composite bag: Food bag, Coffee bag, Pet food bag, stand-up bag, milk storage bag and Liquid packaging bag with spout ect;

- Packaging film: Aluminum foil, composited film, OPP film and PE film ect


Q2. Are you a manufacturer?

- Yes, we have been providing professional solutions in plastic packaging industry for more than 8 years


Q3. What information should I let you know if you want to get a quotation?

- Size (width x gesset x length)

- Material and thickness

- How many printing colors (or you can send design to us for checking)


- If possible, please also advise the usage of the bag and it's best to send some samples for checking.


Q4. How many days will the samples be ready and how about the mass production time?

- Sampling tme: 5-7 days

- Mass production: around 10 days for OPP bag and composite bag; around 30 days for PE bags


Q5. Do you inspect the finished products:

- Yes, each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC persons.


Q6. How do you ship the finished products:

- By sea

- By air

- By courier: DHL, Fedex, UPS ect

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $104,000
Learn More