Custom plastic mailing bags, courier bags , plastic poly bags

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $0.01-0.1 / Piece | 10000 Piece/Pieces mailing bag (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month mailing bag
Xiamen Port
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Poly, PE
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
mailing bags-8021
Item Type:
Plastic mailing bags,courier bags,plastic poly bags
As client's requirement
0.05mm-0.07mm or buyer option
mailing bag for packaging
Self adhesive seal
SGS, ISO9001, D2W
Place of origin:
Fujian of China(Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
packaging of mailing bag:
carton packaging ,client's specific request of packaging is welcomed.
Delivery Time
Shipped in 30 days after payment

Dear customer,

We are professional in manufacturing plastic packaging bag.

We have passed the SGS test report and ISO9001,ISO14001,D2W certification.


1.Material: HDPE /LDPE

2.The size are customed as clients demand;

3.Any printing logo are available; 

4.High quality , reasonable price and fast delivery;


6.Should give us the cost of samples if you want samples.But we will reciperare it to you when we have a business.

Product Description

Item NameCustom plastic mailing bags, courier bags , plastic poly bags


HDPE/LDPE for mailing bag 


8-150 micron,or custom based on your requirement


Mailing bag


Biodegradable, Eco-friendly


30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 


ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service:




Related Product

Packaging & Shipping

Company Information

Our Services

Why choose us?
Our advantages:

1.Full equipped printing technology

2.On time delivery

3.Quality guarantee

4.Good services


Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours, wish to be your long term partner. If you have any problem, welcome to contact with us.

we will do our best for you. Your satisfaction is our goal. We seek for win-win transaction.

Welcome to contact with us for more professional information!


Q1. What's your product range?

- PE bag: T-shirt bag, Die-cut bag, Wicket bag, Ziplock bag, Newspaper bag, Patch bag (weld) and Softloop handle bag ect;

- OPP bag: Flat bag, Resealable bag, Cardheader bag, Irregular shape bag for pad packing ect;

- Composite bag: Food bag, Coffee bag, Pet food bag, stand-up bag, milk storage bag and Liquid packaging bag with spout ect;

- Packaging film: Aluminum foil, composited film, OPP film and PE film ect


Q2. Are you a manufacturer?

- Yes, we have been providing professional solutions in plastic packaging industry for more than 8 years


Q3. What information should I let you know if you want to get a quotation?

- Size (width x gesset x length)

- Material and thickness

- How many printing colors (or you can send design to us for checking)


- If possible, please also advise the usage of the bag and it's best to send some samples for checking.


Q4. How many days will the samples be ready and how about the mass production time?

- Sampling tme: 5-7 days

- Mass production: around 10 days for OPP bag and composite bag; around 30 days for PE bags


Q5. Do you inspect the finished products:

- Yes, each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC persons.


Q6. How do you ship the finished products:

- By sea

- By air

- By courier: DHL, Fedex, UPS ect