Custom logo poly mailer printed plastic carrier bags colored mail bag

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $0.01-0.1 / Piece | 10000 Piece/Pieces mailing bag (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month mailing bag
Port:
Xiamen Port
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
Poly, PE,HDPE/LDPE for mailing bag
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
XinHuaGuan
Model Number:
XHG-mailer bag
Item Type:
Colored poly mailers,poly mailer bag,
Sealing&handle:
Self adhesive seal
Thickness:
0.05mm-0.07mm or buyer option
Usage:
Mailing, Packing, Small parcel, Post office
Certification:
ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report
Feature:
Recyclable,Moisture Proof,Biodegradable, Eco-friendly
OEM:
YES
Place of origin:
Fujian of China(Mainland)
Payment:
30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of ladin
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
packaging of mailing bag:
carton packaging ,client's specific request of packaging is welcomed.
Delivery Time
Shipped in 30 days after payment
Product Description

Item NameBest Selling Products Durable Universal Plastic Shipping Bag

Material

HDPE/LDPE for mailing bag 

Size/Thickness

Custom based on customer's requirement

Application

Shopping/Promotion/Boutique/Grocery, etc

Feature

Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing

Payment  

30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 

Certificate

ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service

YES

 

Related Product